Experience – Phase 1 – studying
My professional experience dates back to 2005. I worked as a social media and marketing specialist, manager and project coordinator. I also have experience in media relations and copywriting.
In the years 2005-2014, I ran my own business, working for state and private entities and media.
In April 2016 I started taking my very first steps as a front-end developer (HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, JS, AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap 3&4). I completed three certified Full Stack Web Development specialization courses at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
In October 2016, I started postgraduate studies at the WSB University in Gdańsk (Poland) in the field of web application developer. Junior Web Developer, which I graduated with a very good grade. The graduation project which I made with my friend, was chosen the best project of the year
From June to August 2017 I participated in a 160-hour course for manual testers (PFIG, Gdynia). I passed the course at the level of 87%.
Experience – Phase 2 – juniority
From September 2017 to September 2019, I worked as a CMS Administrator & Security Specialist with the ADream Agency from Krakow. I was responsible for administering and disinfecting websites based on WordPress and Joomla as part of the ForSecure.pl subscription service.
In 2018-2019, I worked as a software tester at Printbox in Kraków, Poland. During the last six months of working at Printbox, I was a team leader. Then, in 2020-2021, I took the position of QA Automation Engineer in the Israeli startup Promo.com. I dealt with automated Python + Selenium tests, API tests and testing iOS mobile applications (manually and automatically).
Experience – Phase 3 – seniority
After hours, I work on the test strategy & automated tests for the Polish product for automating financial processes, Flobo.
I have been also a mentor in the Tech Leaders program for women (since January 2022), a volunteer in the IGNITE project (Maciejko Family Foundation) and INCO Polska.
My tech stack:
experienced: Python, Selenium, Pytest, Pytest BDD, PyCharm
basics: Swift, XCode
semi-automation: TestProject, Ranorex, Katalon
performance and security tests:
JMeter, Burp Suite
Jira, Confluence, TestCaseLab, YouTrack, GitHub, GitLab (CI/CD), Mixpanel, Kibana, Firebase, TestFlight, BrowserStack, Fiddler
I work on MacOS and I don’t plan to change it 🙂
[EN] – taken in English, [PL] – taken in Polish
- [EN]  HTML, CSS & JS – Coursera
- [EN]  Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools – Coursera
- [PL]  Kurs marketingu internetowego Google – Google
- [EN]  EF SET English C2 Proficient – EF SET
- [PL]  Testy wydajnościowe JMeter – StacjaIT
- [PL]  Automatic Testing in Python and Selenium – Fabryka Testów
- [PL]  Wprowadzenie do Sztucznej Inteligencji – Akademia Data Science
- [EN]  SelectorsHub Certification Program – SelectorsHub
- [EN]  ABA English – Advanced (B2-C1) – ABA English
- [EN]  ABA English – Business (C1) – ABA English
- [EN]  Scrum Fundamentals Certified (SFC™) – ScrumStudy
- [EN]  Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) – ScrumStudy
- [PL]  Green Digital Skills – INCO Polska
- [PL]  Pozyskiwanie danych ze źródeł internetowych z wykorzystaniem Pythona – StacjaIT
- [PL]  DWthon Machine Learning – DWthon
- [PL]  Wprowadzenie do Terraform – StacjaIT
- [EN]  Jira Fundamentals Badge – Atlassian
- [EN]  Perform Foundational Infrastructure Tasks in Google Cloud – Google Cloud
- [EN]  Create and Manage Cloud Resources – Google Cloud
- [EN]  Set Up and Configure a Cloud Environment in Google Cloud – Google Cloud
- [EN]  Automating Infrastructure on Google Cloud with Terraform – Google Cloud
- [EN]  Python Scripting for DevOps (4 courses specialization) – Coursera
- [EN]  TestCase Studio Certification – SelectorsHub
- [PL]  Bash Scripting – StacjaIT
- [EN]  Introduction to DevOPS – IBM & Coursera
- [EN]  Introduction to Agile Development and Scrum – IBM & Coursera
- [EN]  Introduction to Containers w/ Docker, Kubernetes & OpenShift – IBM & Coursera
- [EN]  Application Development using Microservices and Serverless – IBM & Coursera
- [EN]  Introduction to Test and Behavior Driven Development – IBM & Coursera
Previously I was very active on the Iranian Studies field. You can find more information about it here.